Scorch Multipurpose Butane Torch Jet Flame Lighter Model: 61412
Scorch Jet Flame Windproof Multipurpose Butane Torch Lighter 61412
Multiple Application For
- Cigars and Cigarettes
- And more…
- 2500 Degree F (1300 Degree C) Adjustable Flame
- Easy Piezo Ignition
- Safety On/Off Switches
How to Depressurize and Refill:
Before refilling, depressurize first. Failure to depressurize before refilling may cause damage, defects and may cause a fire and/or Explosion.
- First, hold your torch with the refill valve facing up. Depress the refill valve with a small screwdriver and hold for approximately 10 seconds.
- Place Butane Fuel can nozzle into the refill valve and depress the can several times with a firm yet gentle pressure until your torch is roughly 80% full (approximately 10 seconds)
- Note: When refilling, keep torch and butane can vertical. Be sure butane can nozzle is correctly seated in the filling valve before depressing the nozzle. Fuel tank capacity may vary.
- Before using torch, wait approximately 10 to stabilize, and any vapors to dissipate. If torch is ignited during this waiting period, it may damage your torch or cause a fire and/or explosion.
How to Use the Torch:
Butane sold separately.
1- to turn on: Press ignition butane to ignite. Be sure to point torch AWAY from other objects.
2- Adjust the flame as needed by using the adjustable flame control at the bottom of the torch to turn +/-
3- Turn on the flame lock to have continues flame as needed, unlock to turn off.
4- To turn off: release the ignition butane.
|Packs Per Box||1|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
high quality lighter
ongood high quality lighter. try to follow usage instructions in order to have the best experience. very good lighter even the best. completely satisfied.
onOriginal and high quality. Good
onHigh quality product and beautifully designed. Good
Good and effective
onVery useful during baking and cooking
Please confirm that you are over 21 years of age (some states 18).
If you are not over legal smoking age, please close our website. Thank you