Please confirm that you are over 21 years of age (some states 18).
If you are not over legal smoking age, please close our website. Thank you
Terms and Conditions
Please read the following carefully. Your use of the Magma Line www.smokewrap.com website and purchase of products (or services) from us means that you agree to these terms and conditions.
Shopping with www.smokewrap.com
- You can Order Products in the following ways:
- Online via this website (smokewrap.com)
- By telephone +1-920-710-2003 Between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (PST)
- By posting a completed copy of the smokewrap.com. Order to Magma Line. Unit 37370 Set E Cedar Blvd Newark, CA 94560 United State Of America.
- When you place an Order for a Product in any of the ways described above and in www.smokewrap.com ("Order") you are offering to buy it for the price stated, subject to these Terms.
- When you place your Order online we will send you an email to confirm that we have received it. This email confirmation will be produced automatically so that you have confirmation of your Order details. The fact that you receive an automatic confirmation does not necessarily mean that we will be able to meet your Order. Once we have sent the confirmation email we will then check availability and contact you with a further email. If the Product is available and the details of the Order are correct, this email will be deemed an acceptance and will specify delivery details and confirm the price of the Products purchased. If the Product is not available we will also let you know by email.
- Magma Line may cancel any sale and not supply products if it is reasonable to do so and may change or discontinue the availability of products at any time at its sole discretion. If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- All new Orders are deemed separate and each is treated individually.
- Due to the hand crafted nature of our products, subtle variations in color shade, design or size may occur from piece to piece.
- VAPORIZER WARRANTY-For each vaporizer, the warranty period and coverage is pursuant to the manufacturer’s warranty policy. The majority of our vaporizers come with at least a 1 Year Warranty and others come with 2 or more! Please contact Smokewrap.com by phone or Email if you have any questions concerning the warranty on your vaporizer unit.
- Magma Line (www.smokewrap.com) no liability for the use of DIY E-Liquid also known as Mix your own e-liquid juice, by its customers. Please read our disclaimer before purchasing and make sure you follow all guidelines as responsibility for using our products are solely the responsibility of the customer.
- Strictly ONLY over 18 years of age to purchase from www.smokewrap.com - By making an account or buying products you agree to our terms and conditions and confirm you are 18 or over.
- Batteries are covered by a 28 day warranty from us. Because the nature of batteries depends on how they are used. These items have a life expectancy of 3-6 months. This does not affect your statutory rights. The guarantee covers any manufacturer defects and covers any repairs, or replacements, if deemed to be faulty or beyond repair. If the product has been damaged in any way by the customer we reserve the right to refuse a refund or return.
- E-Liquids-Our warranty does not extend to these items due to the nature of the products. For health and safety reasons, as well as hygiene, we cannot offer warranty on either. This is unless our staff determine that the item received is the incorrect item or if there are any other extenuating circumstances.
- Magma Line (www.smokewrap.com) is not the producer of any of these items and any effect of these items does not met our roles and policies. And we does not accept any liability for use, misuse any damage cause by these products.
- The price for each product is shown on www.smokewrap.com are NOT included of any taxes. We collect taxes in State of California
- We always try to make sure that the prices on smokewrap.com are accurate but errors may occur. If we discover an error in pricing of the products in your order we will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you supply us with. We will then give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. (If we are unable to reach you we will treat the order as cancelled). If an order is cancelled, any payment made for the products will be refunded in full.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details, based on the delivery address you specify.
- Prices are quoted on smokewrap.com. in US Dollar - outside United State your credit card company should exchange the amount charged to the currency of your country at the current rate but you may use the smokewrap.com. currency converter to estimate the price in your currency. Please note that the 'currency converter' is only a guide and may not accurately reflect current exchange rates. Please note that both charges and refunds are in USDollar and smokewrap.com cannot be held responsible for any loss due to exchange rate fluctuations.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries. Unfortunately we cannot advise you what these costs will be - please consult your local customs office for more information.
- You must pay for your Order before it is delivered. You can do so by credit card, debit card or by using PayPal and other options we mentioned in our Payment Policy.
- Orders may be processed online, or by telephone, using a credit card (VISA, MasterCard,) or debit card (Visa and MasterCard debit cards only). We aim to debit money from your account within one working day after receiving your order.
- To ensure that shopping online is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted to minimize the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
- Your credit card company may also do security checks to confirm it is you making the order.
- All order details and invoices will be sent to the credit card billing address and not the delivery address where the named recipient of the order differs.
- We also take PayPal.
- We try to keep Smokewrap.com as up to date as possible but cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. If we can't supply a product you will not be charged for it and we will refund or re-credit your account with the amount debited by us.
- All offers are available while stocks last. If we are unable to supply a product you have ordered, we will notify you as soon as we can after receiving your order. If this happens, you may cancel your order and we will refund you the money you have paid for it.
- smokewrap.com delivers to all international destinations.
- You will be notified of the delivery costs automatically before you submit your credit card details.
- If your order is made online but you do not pay by credit card, or if you order in any other way, please contact us for details of the delivery charges prior to ordering.
- smokewrap.com aims to deliver products within 1-3 Working days in most circumstances, however, each product has a link on the product page stating the estimated delivery time for that product and you should refer to these for more details about delivery times.
- Orders are despatched either by USPS/UPS Courier service. If sending by courier, the couriers require a signature so please specify an address where someone will be able to sign for your Products.
- We will make every effort to deliver within the time stated on smokewrap.com. but we will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery.
- If the products are not delivered within the estimated delivery time which we quote, please contact us by telephone or email and we will try and ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible, or if you wish you may cancel your order and we will refund the money you have paid. Please note that while items sent by international airmail usually arrive within 4-10 working days, some parcels may take longer to be delivered.
- Please order from smokewrap.com with enough lead-time to prevent any loss or disappointment resulting from the delivery time as we cannot be responsible for this.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Please also note we cannot guarantee non tracked international deliveries.
- smokewrap.com does not give you any right or interest in any copyright or intellectual property rights in any product nor the right to copy them.
- The copyright in smokewrap.com and the content of all the software, web site and pages relating to the smokewrap.com website is owned by, or licensed to Magma Line, unless otherwise specified and may not be used, copied or altered without our expressed consent.
- Copyright extends to the design, look and feel of smokewrap.com, all photographs on it and its marketing materials.
- You may use smokewrap.com for private and personal non-commercial use only - i.e. to view, copy and print portions of smokewrap.com for the sole purpose of placing orders. The materials on smokewrap.com may not be used for any other purpose.
- smokewrap.com does not make any warranty or representation in respect of any other trade mark and the trade marks of the brands featured on smokewrap.com.
- Vaporizers and all electronic equipment can only be bought using the one of order function unless ordering other products on subscription. please contact us for more information regarding this.
- In the event of a product malfunction the product must be returned to us using the returns procedure, your product will then go for testing and if necessary your item will be replaced or a spare part attained only in the event that its a manufacturing fault.
Privacy and Data Policy
- smokewrap.com makes a commitment to protecting your privacy and promises only to use information collected about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- When you place an Order, we may ask you for certain information and you may submit personal data to Smokewrap.com (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, contact and bank / credit card details). We may also record which products you are interested in and which products you purchase as well as customer traffic patterns and site use. This information will be kept securely in accordance with our internal security policy and may be used to:
- process your order
- provide you with an up to date, efficient, and reliable service
- help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our credit agency and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis (your credit rating can be checked for a nominal fee with chosen credit agencies
- open and run your account
- administer prize draws
- provide a more personal shopping experience.
- If you have ordered products from the smokewrap.com website before it is possible that we have this information already and it is being used to contact you about offers, events, items or related activities that you may find useful.
- If you are an existing customer we will continue to keep you informed unless you tell us not to.
- If you are a new customer we will give you the choice (for example once you have placed an order) whether or not you want us to contact you about future offers, events and new products or related activities that you may find useful. We will not bombard you with emails, but we'd like to keep you informed of the developments on smokewrap.com
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to other companies.
- smokewrap.com will not send you any marketing emails or pass your information on to third parties unless you give us your consent, or unless we have it already.
- In Order to improve our service and smokewrap.com we may use a device known as a 'cookie'. Cookies are a means by which information relating to your Internet activity (such as whether you have visited smokewrap.com before) is recorded on your hard drive and used by us to improve smokewrap.com and the products and services available to you.
- We believe that you will be delighted with your product but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. We aim to keep the process as simple as possible. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
- We will try to attend to all returns as soon as practically possible.
- Please note that all refunds are subject to a $2.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
- Our policy is to ensure that you are satisfied every time you place an order with smokewrap.com If you are unhappy with an item when you receive it or if you simply change your mind please return it, with the despatch note, unused, having taken reasonable care of it and complete with packaging and all components, for a full refund within 14 working days.
- We will make the refund directly to the credit/charge card used to place the original order within 14 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item and are satisfied that it has been returned to us in the condition it was in when delivered to you.
- Please note that all refunds are subject to a $2.00 processing charge. This is to cover the charge issued to us by the bank for every refund transaction.
- We try to select and package the products as well as possible to ensure they arrive in good condition. However, if a product arrives damaged or with defects, or is not what you ordered, we will replace it free of charge or provide a full refund as appropriate, if you return the product to us unused at the postal address below within 30 days of receipt.
- In these circumstances we will also pay you the cost of the return postage. Please obtain a proof of posting certificate from your Post Office to enable us to process the refund for your return postage costs.
- You will only have to pay for the return postage of the Products.
- For help with items later than 30 days after your initial purchase please email us for more information.
- This does not affect your Statutory Rights.
Returning Unwanted or Faulty Products
- Please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return products.
- We may allocate you with a returns code which should be included with the package to improve processing of your return.
- We may also advise you how to send the item back to us. Occasionally items may have to be picked up by a courier service. Otherwise, please use a secure delivery method which requires a signature upon receipt and return to: smokewrap.com service center 37370 set E Cedar Blvd. Newark, CA 94560 United State of America.
- You will be responsible for the returned products until they reach us.
Unwanted Goods - Custom-made and High Value Products
- Due to the bespoke nature of custom-made products we are unable to offer our usual 30 Day Money Back Guarantee on unwanted goods.
- In the case of high value items in excess of $5,000 the usual money back guarantee is limited to 7 days and you shall be responsible for the cost of return within 7 days of receipt.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Smokewrap.com has tried to make the descriptions (including all pictures) of the products as accurate as possible but you should check the dimensions stated on www.smokewrap.com or contact us for exact sizes.
- Smokewrap.com shall insure ordered products at their retail value whilst being delivered to you. Please check the delivered products as soon as possible on receipt as we will not cover any subsequent loss or destruction.
- Smokewrap.com will provide its services with reasonable skill and care but does not give any guarantees, warranties or representations in respect of any other person's services.
- Because of the nature of the Internet Smokewrap.com provides and maintains Smokewrap.com on an "as is", "as available" basis and makes no promise that use of Smokewrap.com will be uninterrupted or entirely error free. We are not responsible to you if we are unable to provide our Internet services for any reason beyond our control.
- Our website contains links to other websites which are not under the control of and are not maintained by us. These links are provided for your convenience only and we are not responsible for the content of those sites.
- You will be responsible for any breach of these terms by you and if you use Smokewrap.com in breach of these terms you will be liable to and will reimburse Smokewrap.com for any loss or damage caused as a result.
- These terms above shall not limit any rights you might have as a consumer that may not be excluded under applicable law nor shall they exclude or limit Smokewrap.com 's liability for death or personal injury resulting from its negligence nor any fraudulent representation.
- Smokewrap.com will not be liable in any amount for failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unforeseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet outages, communications outages, fire, flood, war or act of nature.
- Please read the instructions, manuals and other user documentation that comes with your products carefully. Smokewrap.com is not involved in the manufacture of products and will not advise on their use or operation or the manufacturer's guidelines. You are urged to use all products safely and in accordance with the manufacturer's guidelines.
- These terms do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer, which are available to you.
- Subject as aforesaid, to the maximum extent permitted by law, smokewrap.com excludes liability for any loss or damage of any kind howsoever arising, including without limitation any direct, indirect or consequential loss whether or not such arises out of any problem you notify to smokewrap.com and shall have no liability to pay any money by way of compensation, including without limitation all liability in relation to:
- any incorrect or inaccurate information on smokewrap.com
- any interruptions to or delays in updating Smokewrap.com
- the infringement by any person of any Intellectual Property Rights of any third party caused by their use of smokewrap.com or any product purchased through Smokewrap.com
- any loss or damage resulting from your use or the inability to use the Smokewrap.com website or resulting from unauthorized access to, or alteration of your transmissions or data in circumstances which are beyond our control
- any loss of profit, wasted expenditure, corruption or destruction of data or any other loss which does not directly result from something we have done wrong
- any amount or kind of loss or damage due to viruses or other malicious software that may infect a user's computer equipment, software, data or other property caused by persons accessing, using or downloading smokewrap.com or from transmissions via emails or attachments received from smokewrap.com or its licensees and affiliates
- the availability, quality, content or nature of the other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties ("External Sites") to which smokewrap.com link and websites located on or through any External Site nor for any transactions involving External Sites (including as to 'cookies', personal data, confidential information, or purchases of domain names or other services). You should contact the site administrator or webmaster for those External Sites if you have any concerns regarding such links, web site or transactions;
- all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms which but for this notice would have effect.
- Smokewrap.com may refuse you access to the web site at any time if we consider it necessary.
- Smokewrap.com may also terminate this agreement and immediately remove, cancel or suspend access to and use of www.smokewrap.com upon breach of any part of these Terms whatsoever.
- Termination shall be without prejudice to smokewrap.com other rights.
- Smokewrap.com acts as principal on its own account and not as an agent for you or any other person.
- If smokewrap.com does not enforce any provision of this agreement such will not be considered a continuing waiver.
- In the event that any part of these terms is held to be unenforceable, such part will at smokewrap.com option be construed as far as possible to reflect the parties' intentions and the remainder of the provisions will remain in full force and effect.
- These terms constitute the full agreement between you and Smokewrap.com and may only be amended in writing. They apply to the exclusion of all other terms or conditions of contract proposed.
- Since we are aiming Smokewrap.com at a global market, we cannot guarantee that it accords with local laws of any other countries (though we will try to make sure it does).
- Use of Smokewrap.com and these terms are subject to the laws of United State of America and the jurisdiction of the United State of America.
Subscriptions- Its the customers responsibility to cancel there subscriptions themselves.
If you would like help when ordering, information about a product, a request for product or if you would just like to provide us with feedback on our service, please email us at www.smokewrap.com
You can also contact us:
- By +1-920-710-2003 Between 9:00am to 5:00pm Monday to Friday (PST)
- By post at smokewrap.com, 37370 Suite E Cedar Blvd. Newark California 94560 United State Of America