Krazy Strong Fast #1 Super Crazy Glue All Purpose Precision Tip
Krazy Strong Fast #1 Super Glue All Purpose Precision Tip
What is Krazy Glue?
The chemical name for Krazy Glue is ethyl cyanoacrylate. Defined as a non-toxic, colorless, fast- acting adhesive, it can hold up to 2,000lbs. per square inch. A catalyst is required to activate Krazy Glue. Commonly water, which is present on almost any surface, it makes it even more important to always keep the glue container sealed tightly.
How does it work?
A little Krazy Glue goes a long way. Requiring only a small amount to form a bond, our glue works best on smaller surfaces. With a light touch, it bonds instantly—no chemical catalyst, clamps, vices or other heat sources necessary.
- What’s the best way to use it?
Clean and dry surface thoroughly. Remove paint, old glue or other substances. Sand or plane your wood to make a flat surface. Remove oil and dust from metal surfaces. For best results, clean metal with an acetone solvent. Squeeze a small amount of Krazy Glue onto surface. Use one drop per square inch—too much will take longer to bond, or may not bond at all. Join the parts and press for 30 seconds. Make sure that the parts are stable, and allow it to set for a few minutes. For maximum strength, allow the glue to cure overnight. Once you’re finished using Krazy Glue, keep it fresh by closing the container tightly and storing in a cool, dark place.
The #1 Super Glue, Krazy Glue creates an instant bond that’s ultra-strong and durable. Crazy Strong, Crazy Fast.
All Purpose Precision Tip
- One glue, infinite uses. Our versatile all purpose formula bonds to a wide variety of surfaces.
- One-drop tip allows maximum control as you apply glue.
- Read Instruction Before Using
- Protect work area. Surfaces should be clean and dry.
- Open base of stay-fresh container. Remove glue tube and pin from case.
- Puncture tube with pin.
- Apply a small amount of Crazy Glue to one of the surfaces.
- Press parts together for 30 seconds.
- To keep your Krazy Glue fresh, insert pin into tube and return to case; store in a cool, dry place.
- Not for use on foam, rear view mirrors, polyethylene, or fluorinated resin.
- Do not put bonded items in oven or on stove.
- Do not use to attach artificial nails.
WARNING: IMMEDIATE BONDING OF THE SKIN, EYES OR MOUTH MAY OCCUR ON CONTACT. EYE IRRITANT.
Contains: CYANOACRYLATE GLUE. PRECAUTIONS: Avoid Ingestion. Keep away from eyes.
KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
FIRST AID TREATMENT: If eye contact occurs, rinse with tap water for 5-10 minutes. If irritation persists, seek medical care. If skin bonding occurs, soak in acetone-based nail polish remover or warm soapy water and carefully peel or roll skin apart (do not pull).
Contact through clothing may cause skin burn. If spilled on clothing, flush with cold water.
For further health information contact a poison control center or call 1-888-516-2502. For information only, call toll free 1-888-435-6377.
Based on USA 2011 retail sales data.
Made In Japan
Packaged in the USA
|Packs Per Box||12|
|Leaves Per Pack||1|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
onNumber one glue. Works very well if you follow the usage instructions. Good quality product. Sarisfied
onBest glue available on market. Satisfied
onvery good quality
great and powerful glue
onoriginal glue. satisfied
Please confirm that you are over 21 years of age (some states 18).
If you are not over legal smoking age, please close our website. Thank you